Join Cal Rotaract
Become a Cal Rotaract Member
- Drop by one of our meetings! Berkeley Rotaract meets every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month. At the meeting, you can sit in and check us out and/or register to be placed on our roster & mailing list. You can also pay dues for active membership.
- Email us! Can’t make the meetings but still want to join? Shoot us an email at email@example.com! You’ll be placed on the mailing list for biweekly emails regarding upcoming events and projects — and how you can get involved! Dues can be paid at events.
- Find us on Sproul! Rotaract tables Monday through Thursday (10am-2pm) on Sproul. Come stop by the table and leave your name and contact information with us.
- Fill out a MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION and hand it to us along with your dues during tabling hours or at a general meeting! This form is just to get an idea of who you are and what you’re interested in!
Berkeley Rotaract has an annual club fee of $25 (or $15 per semester) to qualify for active membership.
Paying dues gives you access to:
- Rotaract Sports League
- T-shirts and Incentive Prizes
- Service Hour Tracking
- Family Socials
- Rotarian Mentorship Program
If you have financial concerns, no worries — you can still be a part of the club! While the dues help keep the club running, we understand that everyone has their own individual situation, so please feel free to inform us of yours!
Meeting Dates & Times
Cal Rotaract holds general meetings every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7 PM. Meetings generally run for about 45 min.
Board of Officers meetings are held on Tuesdays during weeks on which no general meeting takes place. Location for these meetings is TBA. Officer meetings can be open to the public. If you are interested in seeing the inner-workings of our club or are thinking about becoming an officer for the following year, we invite you to join us! Please email President John Bui to be placed on the meeting’s guest list.