Become a Cal Rotaract Member
- Drop by one of our meetings! Berkeley Rotaract meets every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month. At the meeting, you can sit in and check us out and/or register to be placed on our roster & mailing list. You can also pay dues for active membership.
- Email us! Can’t make the meetings but still want to join? Shoot us an email at email@example.com! You’ll be placed on the mailing list for biweekly emails regarding upcoming events and projects — and how you can get involved! Dues can be paid at events.
- Find us on Sproul! Rotaract tables Monday through Thursday (10am-2pm) on Sproul. Come stop by the table and leave your name and contact information with us.
- Fill out our membership application online and pay your dues via cash, check or venmo! This online form is just to get an idea of who you are and what you’re interested in.
Berkeley Rotaract has an annual club fee of $25 (or $15 per semester) to qualify for active membership.*
Benefits of Membership:
- Be a part of our Big/Little Bear System!
- Have the opportunity to network with Rotarians through our Rotary Mentorship program
- Membership End of the Semester Recognition
- We will be tracking your activity throughout the semester using our point system
- After accumulating a certain number of points, you will be eligible to receive prizes at the end of the semester.
- Prizes include: Cal Rotaract Lanyard, “Toothpick Holder”, Kiva Loan, and Hall of Fame with free lifetime membership.
If you have financial concerns, no worries — you can still be a part of the club! While the dues help keep the club running, we understand that everyone has their own individual situation, so please feel free to inform us of yours!
* Note: You do not have to be a paid member to participate in Rotaract service events, meetings, and non-Family socials. These events are open to anyone who is interested regardless of club dues.
Meeting Dates & Times
Cal Rotaract holds general meetings every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7-8 PM. Location is announced via website, Facebook event, and email prior to each meeting. Join the Cal Rotaract Facebook group to stay up to date on the latest service events, socials, and other activities!